trial & warranty.
Our philosophy has always been to provide customers with the best quality product. But if you do change your mind or experience a defect with your ZestDesk, simply review our terms & conditions and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 DAY TRIAL POLICY:
- If you're not completely satisfied within 30 days on your ZestDesk, you may return it for any reason, and you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please note:
- Products need to be sent back in their original packaging and they must be clean and in original condition.
- The sender must cover shipping costs
- The original receipt showing proof of purchase is required. This policy must be exercised directly with ZestDesk no later than 30 days after delivery of your ZestDesk.
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
WHO AND WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
This Warranty is not transferable and covers you only if you are the original purchaser and current owner of the ZestDesk for which you are seeking recourse under the Warranty and purchased it directly from ZestDesk.
OUR WARRANTY COVERS:
- Any manufacturer defect on the ZestDesk
OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws.
WHAT WILL ZESTDESK DO?
- We will repair or replace the product
- ZestDesk reserves the right to repair or replace your product.
- Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ZestDesk makes no medical or health claims regarding its products. Discomfort or other conditions, are not covered under this Warranty. Any questions or concerns regarding medical or health conditions should be addressed by a licensed physician.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
Please email our customer service team directly at hello@ZestDesk.com.au
- Customers are entitled to one free replacement or repair (at ZestDesk discretion) per order.
- Any further replacements will require customer to pay postage and handling fee which will vary based on their location.
- Customers will be responsible for the removal of the faulty product if disposal is required.
- Warranty is from date of purchase and does not start over from date of replacement or repair.